How To Apply
Click on the "Vacancies" tab at the top of the screen.
- On the list of vacancies, choose the vacancy that suits you and click on the "View/Apply" button.
- A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the "Apply now" button.
- You are then directed to the "Login" page. Click on "Register now.”
- Fill in the details then go to your email and view the activation email. Follow the instruction in the mail.
- Once your mail has been activated, you will receive a second email showing you your login details. Kindly note these details and keep them safe as you would need them to apply for more vacancies on the e-Recruiter platform.
- Login with the details sent to you proceed to fill out the forms as described below.
- When you login, a page is displayed and you are required to enter your personal details. At the completion of this page, click on the "Update" button at the bottom of the screen. NB: Always click on the arrow in a box to get more options for that particular field.
- Next, click on Additional Infomation. Fill in your details.
- Click on the Passport tab. Upload a passport that meets up to the size indicated at the top.
- Then, click on "Educational Qualification". Click on "Add Qualification". Proceed to fill the appropriate details. NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
- Next, click on the “Employment History” tab. Fill in your details and click the “Update” button.
- Then click on the “Certifications” tab. Click the “Add certification” and proceed to fill in the appropriate details. Do not forget to “Update” the information.
- Lastly, click on the “Documents” tab. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure the documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen.
- Once all these are done, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. You can update your information at any time.
- In order to proceed with your application, repeat steps 1 – 4. After applying, you will receive a short message saying “Application Successful.”
- You have successfully applied for a vacancy.