- Minimum of Second Class Lower Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Business, Law or related fields in social sciences (Applicants with strong profiles in other academic disciplines will be considered).
- 2 to 3 years prior management work experience preferred.
- Computer skills – MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Main Job Function:
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings related to the Group’s Activities.
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Read and analyse incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Meet and Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals, activities or resources.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and plan for meetings of stakeholders or with other aligned bodies or any other meetings.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of trustees.
- Attend meetings to record minutes, compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of trustees.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates resident in the FCT (Abuja).