LEAP Africa seeks to recruit a Programmes Manager to oversee all program
activities in the organisation
LEAP Africa offers innovative leadership and work
readiness programmes for youth with the primary aim of equipping them to live
productively, lead ethically and motivating them to deliver positive change in
their communities by either championing the executing community development
projects or building sustainable social enterprises.
- Report to and work closely with the Executive
Director in the planning and implementation of all LEAP Africa’s Youth,
Enterprise and e-learning programmes in line with LEAP’s vision and mission.
- Coordinate all programme design and
conceptualization activities, curriculum development and updates; ensure the provision
of training for all LEAP’s beneficiaries.
- Support the development and implementation of
comprehensive strategies for the Programmes Units.
- Track and manage all programme deliverables in
line with scope, budget and timelines ensuring efficient and transparent use of
funds and effective project management for all programmes.
- Manage all activities of staff in the
programmes unit, providing leadership and
mentoring to programme staff, ensuring mutual familiarity with work plans.
- Coordinate the fundraising efforts of the organization
for the implementation of LEAP programmes and activities. Developing high quality viable proposals to donors that are
responsive to their requirements, containing accurate budget, and are conceptually
- Cultivate and manage strategic relationships and
partnerships with local and international partners.
- Organize and ensure the successful implementation
of LEAP annual conferences and flagship programmes
- Manage and oversee the brand of all LEAP
programmes, actively promoting LEAP’s services and impact through various media
- Perform other tasks as may required to further
LEAP’s strategic objectives
- 5+ years of relevant post NYSC experience with
significant knowledge of the social development sector.
- Program conceptualization, design and delivery.
- Partnership development, fundraising,
- Strong work ethics, a self-starter, very
- Team leadership and management skills,
- Project Management.
- Passion for youth development, education,
training and development in Africa.
- A high level of integrity
Location is Lagos, Nigeria.
Kindly follow this link to apply - https://goo.gl/forms/iQi7JaA0JwXpFXMP2