Virtually every business relies upon sales to drive profit. A sales executive’s responsibility is to focus on the best way to entice customers and other businesses to buy services and products. A keen sense of the market and an understanding of sales strategies is essential to being successful in this position.
Dragnet Solutions Limited is an HR/Technology (Consulting) firm who believes in the transforming effect of technology to assist businesses. It specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
Dragnet Solutions is seeking to engage young, smart and energetic sales professionals to join its Sales team who are action orientated, with clear vision, displays a high sense of integrity and responsibility with effective communication skills. Individuals who are competitive and trustworthy to help us build up our business activities.
If you are seeking a rewarding career with an opportunity to advance in your sales career, joining our sales team is the way to go. We are a performance-based company that continually invests in our employees.
- Develop and implement sales growth strategies for the Company in regards to attracting new business and selling to current clients
- Guide the screening of leads following company policies and procedures to attain new business relationships and product sales
- Develop and implement new business strategies, revenue streams and sales campaigns for Dragnet to take advantage of availing opportunities in the industry
- Oversee the overall design, development and communication of strategic planning activities that ensure market competitiveness and organisational excellence
- Develop strategic plans to position Dragnet services to the market in line with our mission and vision
- Perform market research analysis existing and new prospective clients.
- Manage profitability through the achievement of targets, pricing decisions and the development and control of budgets.
- Develop and maintain a database of clients through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face, cold calling on business owners, emailing and networking
- Proactively research, identify and target prospective clients through the use of existing and growing network of clients
- Build strategic relationships with key contacts within Clients’ Company to understand opportunities for delivering value
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings and growing networks of Clients
- Determine personal sales targets in line with Company's goals
- Develop, negotiate, and implement partnerships with other relevant bodies providing corresponding services, if necessary
- Develop creative workable solutions to meet Clients' needs
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 2-3 years’ proven experience in prospecting and sales.
- Must be Target Driven
- Ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Can provide evidence of a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Social Media tools like LinkedIn, twitter, SEO optimization e.t.c
- Ability to communicate and present deals and proposals effectively to Clients
- Ability to prepare and deliver an excellent sales pitch
- Commercial Awareness
- Ability to interact with clients and build relationships
- Proven experience of penetrating high -profile markets
- Ability to close deals with prospects
- Ability to influence clients and win them over
- Ability to generate and develop new strategy
- Ability to effectively advertise the Company’s services and bargain well with clients
- Good understanding of emotional intelligence
- Ability of working with a variety of individuals in a wide range of positions
- Ability to create and implement and evaluate new ideas
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
APPLICATION CLOSES ON 24TH OF APRIL, 2019.